1 day red elephants - day trip
The departure from your hotel will be around 5.00 am (depending on the number of participants to be picked up in different hotels). We drive along the Mombasa-Nairobi road inland to Tsavo East National Park, one of the world's largest game reserves, famous for its huge herds of elephants and a variety of other animals such as buffalos, giraffes and zebras. The Tsavo East National Park is reached after about 150km and about 3h driving time. You will briefly visit Aruba, which is located in the middle of the park, where a high concentration of animals can be observed. Afterwards we drive to the Voi Safari Lodge (30 km approx. 1h) for lunch, and have a short break there. After that there is another game drive in the direction of the way out of the national park. You will leave Tsavo East in the afternoon and arrive at your hotel in the late afternoon. The "Theater of the Wilderness", the Tsavo West and Tsavo East National Parks, form one of the largest national parks in the world, a massive land area covering four percent of Kenya's total area. Tsavo East, the larger of the two, is located in the east of the Nairobi-Mombasa Road, halfway between Nairobi and Mombasa. It is dominated by thornbush land and the Galana River that flows through it, bordering the Yatta Plateau with the longest cooled lava flows in the world. The park is famous for its large herds of the famous "Red Elephants".
- Transport and game drives with water bottles on board the safari vehicle
- English speaking Safari Guide.
- All government taxes and levies
- Fees for the National Park
- Beverages in Lodge/Camp
- Tips and personal necessities
- up to 75th to 60th day before departure 40% of the total price.
- from the 59th to the 40th day before departure 60% of the total price.
- from the 39th to the 30th day before departure 80% of the total price,
- from the 29th day before departure 100% of the total price,
- as well as on the day of departure or no-show 100% of the tour price.
- We will pick you up from your hotel on the south coast after telephone arrangement.